What do you need to know?
- We cover the shipping costs for returns from Germany and Austria provided that the return label supplied by us has been used.
- If our supplied return label has not been used, the customer must cover the direct costs of returning the goods.
- Costs of returning goods from a country other than Germany or Austria, must be covered by the customer.
- contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and the manufacture of which is subject to individual selection or designation by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that may spoil quickly or for which the expiration date would quickly be exceeded
- contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery
How does it work?
- If your item is damaged or does not meet your expectations, please contact us regarding your concern before returning it.
- Sometimes we can solve your problem remotely and there is no need to return the item.
- Otherwise, you will receive a return slip from us, which you can simply stick on your parcel for a free return.
- If possible, return the products in their original packaging and well-padded in a suitable shipping carton.
- To be on the safe side, please take photos of your packaged item in the open package before sending it to us. We will do the same after receipt. In case of any issues, we can then easily compare photos. If possible, send the products back to us clean and complete.
If everything is well packaged, please print out the shipping label you received from us by e-mail and stick it on your package.
This way you don’t have to pay any shipping costs and you can hand in your parcel at any postal branch. Please note that we cannot refund any shipping costs you have paid yourself.