|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Free shipping for coffee orders of 33,90€ or more
- Otherwise we charge 4,90€
Zone 1 & 2
- Free shipping for coffee orders of 109,90€ or more
- Otherwise we charge starting from 11,90€
- Zone 1 & 2 = Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark (excluding Faroe Islands, Greenland), France (excluding overseas territories and departments), Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland.
Zones 3, 4 & 5
- Free shipping for coffee orders of 129,90€ or more
- Otherwise we charge starting from 13,90€
- Zones 3, 4 & 5 = Andorra, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (excluding Northern Cyprus), Estonia, Finland (excluding Åland Islands), Great Britain, Greece (excluding Mount Athos), Hungary, Ireland, Italy (excluding Livigno and Campione d’Italia), Latvia, Lithunia, Monaco, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Vatican City
- Free shipping for coffee orders of 200€ or more
- Otherwise we charge 28,90€ for up to 5kg
Delivery time and tracking
- For deliveries withing Germany DHL usually delivers your parcel within 1-3 days
- Deliveries to other European or Non-European countries can take up to 7 days, depending on the country
- Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be shipped on the next working day
- We do everything to process your order as quickly as possible
- In case we have any problems with your order, we will inform you immediately
- You will receive a tracking code that allows you to track the status of your shipment at any time
- All shipments are insured up to 500€
Shipping to packing stations
- In Germany you can also send your order directly to a DHL packing station or postal branch.
- You don’t need to receive your order in person and can pick it up at your convenience.
- DHL will inform you by email or text message as soon as your delivery is ready for collection without additional costs. In order to use this service, you need to register at Deutsche Post in advance
- In Munich we also offer you to pick it up directly. You will find this option during your check-out process. You will get a notification, address and contact number.
- More Details about our Return Policy you will find here
For single orders following payment methods are available:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Amex)
- Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Gift voucher (this option will come later)
Have a question?
Our dream team - two medium roast coffees from Kenya and our Espresso Blend (Kenya/Uganda).
- Askari Espresso Blend (Espresso Roast) - Dark chocolate, hint of roasted nuts
- Ol'ochoy Single Origin (Medium Roast) - Green apple, rasperry
Maguta Estate Single Origin (Medium Roast) - Hint of berries, stone fruit
Kenyan Arabica - Ol'ochoy Farm :
The Ol'ochoy farm with its own 2-disc pulping unit lies at the foothills of Monkey Hill in the Rift Valley in Nandi County, Kenya. At 2000m above sea level this microlot coffee gets handpicked, fully washed and sun dried on raised beds. We can offer this coffee due to the help of Chris Pfeiffer (Mehrwert Kaffee) works with Ol'ochoy farm owner Paul Lilan.
Kenyan Arabica - Maguta Estate :
Found at the foothills of Mt. Kenya with red volcanic soils, Maguta Coffee Estate was founded. The high altitude secures a long ripening process, allowing the beans to develop a rich and complex flavor.
Ugandan Robusta - Masaka District Farmers:
16 farmer from the Masaka District in Uganda, close to Lake Victoria grow this quality Robusta in a biologic sustainable method. The topographic conditions (1134m above sea level) make this coffee so special as Robusta usually grows in the lowlands. The coffee gets directly purchased from the farmers.